UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 – 299 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th November 2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Post Date: 06-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 299
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment:
|SNo||Post Name||Engineering Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electrical||132||31||17||0||180|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Computer Science||19||14||6||1||40|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electronics & Telecommunication||26||20||14||1||61|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Civil Engineering||12||5||1||0||18|
Note: Reservation is applicable to domicile of Uttar Pradesh Candidates only.
Level 10 Rs.56,100/- as per 7th CPC
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering/
- A degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/
- A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science or IT/
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (degree/diploma) from recognized University or Section A & B the associate membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) or Be an associate member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (London).
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
Note: The CBT will consists of 75% qns from Engineering, 10% from GK, 10% Reasoning & Aptitude and 5% from General Hindi. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for CBT.
|SC/ST of UP||Rs.700/-|
|General/OBC/DFF/ Other States||Rs.1000/-|
How to Apply for UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply online from the link available on the UPPCL website under the Vacancy/Results Section or through the official link.
UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. A secure and well managed asset, corporate governance in line with Kumar Mangalam Birla Committee recommendations, a business growing organically and through diversification, and satisfied stakeholders.