Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer
Post Date: 28-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 17
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Online||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment:
- No. of Vacancies: 17
Pay Level–8, Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1963,
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P.,
Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1973.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation.
- No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University upto the last date for receipt of application.
Preferential: Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who
- Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
- Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Note: The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed as 30% and 40% for Others.
How to Apply for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment:
- W hen the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed.
- Click on “Apply” for On-line Application.
- Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”.
- On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of application form.
- The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.