Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Recruitment 2019. Notification is out for a total of 12 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 24/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 12
Other category jobs you may be Interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||24/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||12/09/2019|
Vacancy details of UPSC Recruitment 2019:
|SNo||Name of the Post/Course||No of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer/Research Officer (Siddha)||1|
|4||Assistant Legal Adviser||5|
|5||Deputy Fire Adviser||1|
- Medical Officer/Research Officer – level 10
- Assistant Director – level 7
- Livestock Officer – level 10
- Assistant Legal Adviser – level 11
- Deputy Fire Adviser – level 11
|SNo||Name of the Post||Ag limit|
|1||Medical Officer/Research Officer (Siddha)||35 years|
|2||Assistant Director||33 years|
|3||Livestock Officer||35 years|
|4||Assistant Legal Adviser||40 years|
|5||Deputy Fire Adviser||40 years|
A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Medical Officer/Research Officer (Siddha):
- A Degree in Siddha
- Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or equivalent
- Should have registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
- Two years experience in relevant field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
- One year experience in relevant field.
Assistant Legal Adviser:
- Degree in law or Equivalent degree OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Three years experience in relevant field.
Deputy Fire Adviser:
- Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering with Four years experience.
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in Indiaconducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service(IPS). Also simply referred to as the UPSC examination.