UTCPS Chandigarh Program Officer Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
Union Territory Child Protection Society Chandigarh has released UTCPS Chandigarh Program Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Program Officer
Post Date: 06-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
27-02-2019 till 3:00 PM
Vacancy details of UTCPS Chandigarh Program Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|3||Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator||2|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Program Officer||Rs.26,250/- pm|
|2||Accountant Officer||Rs.17,500/- pm|
|3||Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator||Rs.10,000/- pm|
|4||Program Assistant||Rs.10,000/- pm|
Period of Contract:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Program Officer||25 – 37 years|
|2||Accountant Officer||25 – 62 years|
|3||Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator||21 – 37 years|
|4||Program Assistant||25 – 37 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology with at least 60% marks at master level,
- 1 year experience in Child Protection/ Child Welfare.
- Ability to work on MS Office and Internet with ease.
- Retired as Accounts Officer or Section Officer or BCom with 60% marks,
- 2 years relevant experience,
- Ability to work on Accounting Software, MS Office and Internet with ease.
Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator
- Graduate with 60% marks,
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- Graduate with 60% marks,
- 1 year experience in the relevant field,
- 1 year Diploma in Computer Science.
How to Apply for UTCPS Chandigarh Program Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form complete in all respects and duly signed by the candidate should be sent to the O/o Member Secretary, UTCPS, Sector 19-B (Opposite House No.1402), Chandigarh.
- Documents to be attached are: One Copy of Latest passport size photograph, Self attested photocopy of testimonials of qualification and experience.
- The Applicant should mention the name of the post applied for in the Application.
About Department of Social Welfare Chandigarh:
Set up in the year 1978, this Department is responsible for welfare of Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities, Women and Children and other vulnerable sections of the Society. The Department is managing one NariNiketan, one Juvenile Home under the Juvenile Justice Act.