Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has released VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 09-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 319
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 319
Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Draughtsman(Mech), Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, R&AC, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PASAA.
Period of Training:
Age limit (as on 01.02.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years/ 35 years for Displaced Persons from VSP site.
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer) candidate: 3 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SSC / Matric / X Std. Pass.
- ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade.
- Physical Standards as per Rule 4 and Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- Candidates undergone or undergoing apprenticeship in any organization including VSP, you are not eligible to apply for this apprenticeship again.
- Written Test
How to Apply for VIZAG Steel Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates have to register your name in the Web Portal by logging in to www.apprenticeship.gov.in and take print out of “Apprentice Profile” and “Registration Form” are to be enclosed.
- The bio-data form is to be filled and latest pass port size photograph is to be pasted.
- Bio-data form with all documents as prescribed are to be submitted in person at VSP Counter, Govt. ITI(Old), Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam on 14th, 15th and 16th February 2019 from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM. Or
- It can send by post to the following address so as to reach us on or before 20-02-2019.
The Asst. General Manager(Trg.-Admn)
Technical Training Institute
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam – 530 031
About VIZAG Steel:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, (abbreviated as RINL), also known as Vizag Steel, is a Public steel producer based in Visakhapatnam, India. RINL operates a 7.3 million tonne per annum capacity steel plant in Visakhapatnam. During the initial periods, the company suffered huge losses. Later the profits have gone up by 200% making it the only steel industry to achieve such target.