VSSC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by Vikram Sarabhai space centre, Thiruvananthapuram. Notification is out for a total of 173 posts. So interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview on 30th November 2018 & 1st December 2018.
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Post Date: 21-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 173 Posts
|Date of walk in interview||30-11-2018 & 1-12-2018|
Vacancy and qualification details of VSSC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 :
Aeronautical /aerospace engg.
First class engg degree 3 or 4 years duration granted by an Indian university in the respective field with not less than 65% marks /6.84 CGPA
Computer science engg.
Library & Information science
|08||Bachelor’s degree + first class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.|
|Catering technology / Hotel Management||04|
First class degree in catering technology / hotel Management with not less than 60% marks
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- Candidates who have passed degree after 2016 are only eligible.
- Candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in govt /public/ private sectors are Not eligible.
- 5000/- as stipend for one year (training duration).
Age limit as on 14-12-2018:
- Walk in interview
- The consolidated bio- data / application will be screened subsequently and selection list will be prepared based on academic scores at degree level giving due weightage to reservation category.
- Interested candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion during the Centralized Walk in interview arranged by board of apprentice training (BOAT), CHENNAI as per following schedule:
Date, day ,time
(9 am – 1 pm)
Aeronautical /aerospace, chemical, civil, mechanical and production engg
(9 am – 1 pm)
|B.E /B.Tech/Degree in Hotel Management|
Computer sci/ engg., electrical electronics ,metallurgy, Library & Information Science & Catering Technology/ Hotel management
Bishop Jerome Institute & school of Management,
How to apply for VSSC apprentice Recruitment 2018:
- Interested candidates may register their names are board of apprenticeship training (southern region), Chennai through the website sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.govt.in prior to walk in interview. After online registration are www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in candidates may visit the vssc pavilion at the aforesaid venue on the respective dates mentioned therein and submit their bio-data on the spot.
- Candidates should attach self attached copies of certificate and consolidated mark list of their degree qualification and proof of date of birth while submitting their application at the central used walk in interview venue. Copies of experience, if any, copy of caste? Community certificate (if sc/st), Non creamy layer certificate (If belong to obc), Disability certificate also be furnished
For Registration (Kerala)
|For official Notification|
For official Website
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite programm. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala. The centre had its beginnings as the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station(TERLS) in 1962. It was renamed in honor of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, often regarded as the father of the Indian space program. The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is one of the main research and development establishments within ISRO. VSSC is an entirely indigenous facility working on the development of sounding rockets, the Rohini and Menaka launchers, and the ASLV, PSLV, GSLV and GSLV Mk III families of launch vehicles.