WAPCOS Manager Recruitment 2018 – 1 Post
WAPCOS Limited has released Manager (Admin) Recruitment 2018 notification on regular basis for Project assignments. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Manager (Admin)
Post Date: 27-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of WAPCOS Manager Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation from a Recognised University with 50% marks.
- Post-Graduation in English Literature from a recognised University
- 4 to 5 years experience.
- The Applicant should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining.
How to Apply for WAPCOS Manager Recruitment:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope superscibing post applied for Manager (Admin) within 15 days from the date of advertisement to:
Swastik Gulmohar Path, Opp. Law College Road,
Near SNDT College, Rear Gate Erandawane,
- Applicants are requested to submit the application fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Pune along-with the application form.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
WAPCOS Limited is a MINI RATNA-I Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, incorporated on June 26, 1969 under the Companies act. 1956; WAPCOS is a technology driven consultancy and EPC organization with strong global presence in the field of Water, Power and Infrastructure sectors. Engineering Excellence, Exceptional Workforce and Customer Centric Approach has enabled us to deliver projects consistently to our clients. WAPCOS has the requisite experience & expertise to undertake Consultancy & EPC projects of any scale and complexity in the sectors of its operation. Our portfolio of projects is both impressive and diverse in nature.