WBHRB Demonstrator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Under the West Bengal Medical Education Service. Notification is out for total a of 402 posts. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this post before 19th February 2019.
Name of the post: Tutor/Demonstrator
Post date: 02-02-2019
No of vacancies: 402
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to remember:
Starting of online form submission 12-02-2019 Last date for applying online 19-02-2019 before 8.00 pm Date of exam will be announced later.
Vacancy Details of WBHRB Demonstrator Recruitment 2019:
Name of post Vacancy General Medicine 44 Anatomy 13 Biochemistry 9 Pathology 9 Forensic Medicine & Toxicology(FMT) 11 Paediatrics 9 Dermatology 4 Orthopaedics 1 Ophthalmology – Anaesthesiology 10 Nephrology 9 Neuro Medicine 11 Cardio-Thorasic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS) 1 Paediatric Surgery 1 Neonatology 3 Medical Oncology 8 Endocrinology 1 Haematology 1 Rheumatology 5 Surgical Gastroenterology 1 Surgical Oncology 0 GI Pathology 1 Plastic Surgery 402
41 General Surgery 21 Physiology 20 Pharmacology 12 Microbiology 9 Community Medicine 5 Chest Medicine 13 Psychiatry 14 ENT 6 Obstetrics & Gynaecology 56 Radiodiagnosis 10 Urology 7 Neuro Surgery 10 Cardiac Anaesthesia 9 Medical Gastroenterology 2 Physical Medicine 1 Radio Therapy 2 GI Anaesthesiology 6 Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion 1 Cardiology 1 Tropical Medicine 0 Neonatal Surgery 4 TOTAL VACANCIES
Name of post
Forensic Medicine & Toxicology(FMT)
Cardio-Thorasic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)
- Rs.15600/- Rs.42,000/-, with Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-
- Total minimum emoluments : Rs.65,820/-.
- Other allowances shall also be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Age limit as on 1st January 2019:
- Not more than 45 years.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed for the SC, ST and other Backward Classes , Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman as per rules and order of the Government.
- Must posses MBBS Degree from an MCI recognized University with Permanent Registration No. from WBMC/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to candidates holding recognized Postgraduate degree and recognized Post Doctoral degree in the concerned discipline.
- Publication in journals indexed Medicus or National Level journals of the National Academic Organizations ;
- Two years’ service experience in rural areas.
Category Fee UR/OBC 210/- SC/ST /PWD of WB NIL
Mode of Payment: Only through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Short-listing/Preliminary examination.
How to apply for WBHRB Demonstrator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply online using the official site of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website(will be available shortly) www.wbhrb.in
- Candidates must fill all the information like educational qualification, personal info etc and upload scanned photo, signature, if any ,all testimonials (mark sheets) & (scanned copy of originals) at the time of filling up the application forms.
- Pay the Application fee(if applicable)
- Verify the given information and Finally submit the application.
- Download the Acknowledgement slip for future reference.
WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Deparment of Health and Family wefare and authority subordinate to the governor. WBHRB has started initative for recruitment of various posts.