West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released WBPRB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 668 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply Online/ offline based on the eligibility criteria before 9th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector
Post Date: 12/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 668
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||12/08/2019|
|Last date for form submission||09/09/2019|
|Last date for deposition of fee||12/09/2019|
Vacancy details of WBPRB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019:
|Category||Unarmed Branch||Armed Branch||Total|
- Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- pm Plus GP of 3,900/-
Age limit as on 01/01//2019:
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language
- Written test
- PMT & PET test
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
How to Apply for WBPRB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply offline, through plain paper.
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications ,OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, if applicable should be sent to the below mentioned address:-
West BengalPolice Recruitment Board,
5th Floor, Block – DJ, Sector – II,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification(Online)||Click here|
|For Official Notification(Offline)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Kolkata Police:
The history of the present structure of policing in Kolkata goes back to the colonial times, when the city was known as “Calcutta”, and was a fledging settlement of the British East India Company. Kolkata (Calcutta) is regarded to have been founded by an English Merchant Job Charnock, but this has no authentic corroboration. Job Charnock, who was the key functionary of the East India Company, had anchored his boat “Maddapollam” at a village called Sutanuti on the eastern banks of the river Hooghly, in 1690 A.D. East India Co. then bought three villages Sutanuti, Kalikata and Gobindapur from local landlord Sabarna Roy Chowdhury. This formed the nucleus of a fortified military settlement which in 1696 A.D. (3 years after Charnock’s death) became a prime location for the East India Company’s operations in Bengal.