West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. The total no.of vacancy is 9. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Agricultural Marketing Officer
Post Date: 10/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 9
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10/07/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & online payment||30/07/2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||31/07/2019|
Vacancy details of WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Agricultural Marketing Officer (Training & Canning)||9|
- Rs.9,000/- to Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,700/-.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
- Other relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Agricultural Marketing Officer:
- Candidate must have a degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognised University/Institute. OR
- B.Sc. degree from a recognised University/Institute, and
- Training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing at Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore/Bangalore or any other Government or Government Organised Institution or five years’ experience in a Fruit Preservation or Processing Factory of repute or Training Centre under Government, and
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – spoken and written.
- Teaching experience in a food Processing Institution is desirable.
- Screening Test/ Written Test.
|SC /ST /PwD of WB||NIL|
How to Apply for WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website http://pscwbapplication.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India. The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.