West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification. The total no.of vacancy is 200. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 3rd June 2019.
Name of the Post: Livestock Development Assistant
Post Date: 14/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 200
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14/05/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/06/2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||03/06/2019|
Vacancy details of WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Livestock Development Assistant:
- Candidate Must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with 1 year certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
- Candidate must be physically fit and capable of hard work and cycling.
- Screening Test/ Written Test.
|SC /ST /PwD of WB||NIL|
How to Apply for WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website http://pscwbapplication.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India. The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.