WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019 notification. The selection for notified posts will be done through 3 stages viz., Preliminary Exam, Final Exam followed by Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st July 2019. The details of WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 are given below:
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern 2019 – Preliminary Exam:
|Sl.No.||Subject (MCQ)||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||75||150||90 minutes|
- Phase –I is only qualifying in nature.
- GS paper will be set to test General Knowledge of a candidate in different spheres.
- Arithmetic questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Exam of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern 2019- Final Exam:
|Sl.No.||Subject (MCQ)||Max Marks||Duration|
|3||Paper-I : English||150||90 minutes|
|3||Paper-II : Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali||150||90 minutes|
|3||Paper-III : General Studies and Arithmetic||150||90 minutes|
|Grand Total||450||04:30 hours|
- Answers for General Studies portion should be given in English or in Bengali or in Nepali and Answers for Arithmetic in English or in Bengali but all the answers for individual group must be in one and the same language.
- The examination of all the three papers (Paper-I, II & III) will be held on the same day
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus 2019: Final Exam:
Paper – I : English:
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali, as the case may be, to English
- Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/Precis)
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms etc.
Paper – II : Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali:
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied.
- Translation from English to Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santhali, as the case may be
- Condensing of a prose passage
Note: Papers – I & II of the Final Exam will be of 10 + 2 Examination standard of the West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education.
- Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in all the 3 papers of the Final Exam and that obtained in the Personality Test taken together.
- A limited number of candidates selected merit-wise on the results of the Final Exam(Written) will be called to the Personality Test.