West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st July 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10/06/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & online payment||01/07/2019|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||02/07/2019|
Vacancy details of WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019:
Posts under the Categories are:
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer,
- Disaster Management Officer/ Block Disaster Management Officer,
- Block Youth Officer/ Municipal Youth Officer/ Borough Youth Officer,
- Block Welfare Officer/ Welfare Officer,
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare,
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer,
- Assistant Programme Officer,
- Controller of Correctional Services,
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax,
- Consumer Welfare Officer,
- Saving Development Officer,
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service,
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies,
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue,
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
- Investigating Inspector,
- Revenue Inspector
- For the posts (1 to 11) (PB–3) Rs.7,100-37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,900/- and
- For the posts (12 to 19) (PB–3) Rs.7,100-37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-].
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 39 Years
|PWD||Upto 45 Years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have a degree or its equivalent qualification.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written),
- Personality Test
|SC /ST /PwD of WB||NIL|
Mode of Payment: online/offline
How to Apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website http://pscwbapplication.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India. The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.