West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Secretary Rajya Sainik Board Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Secretary,Rajya Sainik Board,West Bengal. The total no.of vacancy is 01. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Secretary
Post Date: 16-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
Last Date for Offline Payment
Vacancy details of WBPSC Secretary Rajya Sainik Board Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
- Rs.28, 000/- – Rs.52, 000/- (P.B. 4B) plus Grade Pay Rs. 7, 600/-.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must be a serving or a retired Indian Commissioned Officer, the present or the last rank held by him being not lower than that of a substantive Colonel in the Indian Army or its equivalent in the Navy or the Air Forces (Essential)
- A degree of a recognized university (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Bengali (Desirable)
- Screening Test / Written Test
SC /ST /PwD of WB
How to Apply for WBPSC Secretary Rajya Sainik Board Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post from the official website www.pscwbapplication.in
- The Registration link will be activated on 18-03-2019.
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form.
- The application form is completed only after the application fee is submitted.
- Candidates can also access for the offline payment mode.
- The last date for offline payment is 28-03-2019.
- Candidates who have already applied against the same advertisement need not require to apply again.
For Official Notification
For Official Website
Link will be activated on 18-03-2019.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB (Bengali: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লোকসেবা আয়োগ) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India. The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.