West Bengal PSC Clerical Recruitment notification has been released. Notification is released by Public Service Commission ,West Bengal. Interested candidates can check the details and apply online before 25th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Clerical
Post Date: 22-02-2019
No .of Vacancies: Not Mentioned.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Closing Date to Apply & Fee Submission (Online)
Closing Date of Fee Submission
- Not mentioned
Age Limit ( as on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for SC / ST Candidates and 3 Years for B.C(non creamy layer).
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be Passed in Maadhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 (twenty) words per minute in English or 10 (ten) words per minute in Bengali.
Structure of Examination:
- Part I Examination: It will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each, comprising of multiple choice, objective type question on English (30 marks), General Studies (40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks). The duration of Part-I examination shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Part II Examination: Part-II shall consist of conventional type questions on a) Group-A : English b) Group-B : Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali carrying 50 marks each for Group-A and Group-B. The duration of Part- II examination shall be 1 hour.
- (PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
UR / OBC
- No exemption of Fee is available to the SC / ST Candidates of other states.
- Written tests-
- Part – I ( Objective test)
- Part –II ( Conventional test)
- Personality Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates can visit the official website pscwbapplication.in and read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- All the candidates must ensure that he / she has filled the correct details in the application form.
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission
- The final submission of form is accepted only after the payment procedure is done.
- Candidates can make payment both through online and offline mode.
- However,the last date of generating challan is 25-02-2019.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata.
It was formed in April 1 ,1937. To conduct the Civil Services and various Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services and other posts of state of West Bengal.