Western Railway has released Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 238 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details and apply online on or before 30th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
Post Date: 27/06/2019
No.of Vacancies: 238
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting date to submit online form||01/07/2019 10:00 hrs|
|Last date to submit online form||30/07/2019 18:00 hrs|
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||238|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age:
- UR – 42 Years
- OBC – 45 Years
- SC/ST – 47 Years
- Level 3
- Candidate must possess 12th (+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Written examination
How to Apply for Western Railway Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About Western Railway:
The Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. The railway system is divided into six operating divisions: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam, and Mumbai WR. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division. Surat railway station is one of the busiest railway station in Western Railway in non-junction category where more than 160 trains pass per day